Speciosus Callide Arguo nostrum Regnum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian based gaming clan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Evire ready to join
I should have my own group - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:31 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» Mouse + Keyboard
I should have my own group - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:04 pm by Siwek06

» Ha Ha I back bitches
I should have my own group - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:55 am by Seanerator

» Falcon is mean
I should have my own group - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:14 pm by Siwek06

» NEWS FLASH
I should have my own group - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:16 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» Farewell
I should have my own group - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:44 am by Sonic-Boom

» Original names
I should have my own group - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:24 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» shuld i get COD4
I should have my own group - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:37 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» =Scar= vs [RaW] ;D
I should have my own group - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:35 pm by Siwek06

Top posters
Eclipse
I should have my own group - Page 2 Vote_lcapI should have my own group - Page 2 Voting_barI should have my own group - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
=ScaR=Falcon
I should have my own group - Page 2 Vote_lcapI should have my own group - Page 2 Voting_barI should have my own group - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Perram
Seanerator
Sonic-Boom
Dioxyde
DeathAdder
SlipperyFloor
Xesdra
basejj

I should have my own group

Go down 
+5
DeathAdder
Eclipse
=ScaR=Falcon
Dioxyde
Seanerator
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DeathAdder
Administrator
Administrator
DeathAdder

I should have my own group - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I should have my own group   I should have my own group - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:59 pm

Its nothing to do with age, you show your mature, active, get on with ppl etc, you could be promoted

Maybe we will review it once a month or something
Back to top Go down
https://scarclan.forumotion.net
Perram
Perram

PostSubject: Re: I should have my own group   I should have my own group - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:44 am

lol how long till im off trial member?

by the way the new look is good who ever did it well done Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator
=ScaR=Falcon

PostSubject: Re: I should have my own group   I should have my own group - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:10 am

Perram wrote:
lol how long till im off trial member?

by the way the new look is good who ever did it well done Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Not sure...I have to create some better icons for the rank system, so I'm guessing you will be on that for a little bit yet..

Not to stress though, it doesn't mean much
Back to top Go down
Seanerator
Seanerator

PostSubject: Re: I should have my own group   I should have my own group - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:13 am

Ughh I really do prefer the old forums, I can't tell which has new posts and what not...
Back to top Go down
http://www.idonthaveawebsite.com
Perram
Perram

PostSubject: Re: I should have my own group   I should have my own group - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:05 pm

yes the new look is ok, but i have this problem too
Back to top Go down
DeathAdder
Administrator
Administrator
DeathAdder

PostSubject: Re: I should have my own group   I should have my own group - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:43 pm

in wat way cant you tell?
Back to top Go down
https://scarclan.forumotion.net
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator
=ScaR=Falcon

PostSubject: Re: I should have my own group   I should have my own group - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:47 pm

it is rather difficult to distinguish between the forums that have new posts, and those that don't. I am working on getting the icons changed, but it is going to take a little while.

One easy way to list all the forums with new posts is to click on the 'View posts since last visit' link in the top right hand corner on the index. Then work your way through them

Cheers,
Falcon
Back to top Go down
Perram
Perram

PostSubject: Re: I should have my own group   I should have my own group - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:51 pm

welll the new posts on the main page are to see. I would say this because of the colour that has been chose does not stand out enough. For an example a red or yellow colour are easy to see the current blue is quite hard to see. I think it would be best to use this way through all parts of the site. This is only my opinion but the old style was much easier to use than this even this looks better.
Back to top Go down
SlipperyFloor
SlipperyFloor

PostSubject: Re: I should have my own group   I should have my own group - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:34 pm

=ScaR=Eclipse wrote:
Falcon is feeling the pressure of the job already Razz

You wish he was... deep down in your mind. I totes think that, to the max and massively. Eclipse subliminally wants the clan to now do as well, now that he has gone.
Back to top Go down
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator
=ScaR=Falcon

PostSubject: Re: I should have my own group   I should have my own group - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:51 pm

Perram wrote:
welll the new posts on the main page are to see. I would say this because of the colour that has been chose does not stand out enough. For an example a red or yellow colour are easy to see the current blue is quite hard to see. I think it would be best to use this way through all parts of the site. This is only my opinion but the old style was much easier to use than this even this looks better.

I have changed the color of the 'new posts' icon for the forums. What do you think? If that doesn't work, then what color do you suggest?
Back to top Go down
Perram
Perram

PostSubject: Re: I should have my own group   I should have my own group - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:37 am

Nice looks much better
Thanks man 
Back to top Go down
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator
=ScaR=Falcon

PostSubject: Re: I should have my own group   I should have my own group - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:05 am

not a problem...please suggest any other forum theme changes you think would work, and i'll see what I can do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I should have my own group   I should have my own group - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I should have my own group
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2