Speciosus Callide Arguo nostrum Regnum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian based gaming clan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Evire ready to join
Mouse + Keyboard EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:31 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» Mouse + Keyboard
Mouse + Keyboard EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:04 pm by Siwek06

» Ha Ha I back bitches
Mouse + Keyboard EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:55 am by Seanerator

» Falcon is mean
Mouse + Keyboard EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:14 pm by Siwek06

» NEWS FLASH
Mouse + Keyboard EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:16 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» Farewell
Mouse + Keyboard EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:44 am by Sonic-Boom

» Original names
Mouse + Keyboard EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:24 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» shuld i get COD4
Mouse + Keyboard EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:37 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» =Scar= vs [RaW] ;D
Mouse + Keyboard EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:35 pm by Siwek06

Top posters
Eclipse
Mouse + Keyboard Vote_lcapMouse + Keyboard Voting_barMouse + Keyboard Vote_rcap 
=ScaR=Falcon
Perram
Seanerator
Sonic-Boom
Dioxyde
DeathAdder
SlipperyFloor
Xesdra
basejj

Mouse + Keyboard

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Perram
Perram

Mouse + Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Mouse + Keyboard   Mouse + Keyboard EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Hi guys I’m on the market for a new mouse and keyboard. lol atm I’m using a mouse and keyboard that I got for $10 lol. Atm i would say my mouse is letting me down in my crysis performance (moves when i don’t touch it) for both mouse + keyboard im looking at spending around $200 to $300 i would like a backlit keyboard. im not sure if i should get a wired mouse or a wireless one If anyone has a wireless one pls tell me if they are good for gaming. My main concern with a wireless mouse would be battery life.

If anyone has any mice and keyboards that they would recommend pls post them here. Then also if u would recommend wireless mice

thanks Smile

Back to top Go down
Seanerator
Seanerator

Mouse + Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mouse + Keyboard   Mouse + Keyboard EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:37 pm

DO NOT!!! Get a wireless mouse, they are shit lol, occasionally I move my mouse to the left and it struggles against the move... And other time I move it a tiny bit and the mouse has a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idonthaveawebsite.com
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator
=ScaR=Falcon

Mouse + Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mouse + Keyboard   Mouse + Keyboard EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:02 am

alright..

If you are going to want to continue gaming and have a fairly enjoyable time instead of raging at your hardware, then go with wired gear, mouse keyboard etc.

Reasons:
1. Wireless keys & mice both use batteries, and they always run out at the worst of times.
2. There is a thing called wireless lag. While this may not be hugely noticable, it is there, and means that the keys you press on the keyboard or mouse aren't being recognised as quickly as they should be.

My suggested Keyboard: http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards/razer-lycosa-keyboard

See what you think of that. about $80 bucks...

As for a mouse. You will have to go around and find something that you like the feel of in your hand. Make sure though that is has some extra buttons, probably 2 or 3 at the max otherwise the mouse gets too crowded, and you can change the DPI of the mouse.

Hope this helps,
Cheers,
Falcon
Back to top Go down
Siwek06
Siwek06

Mouse + Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mouse + Keyboard   Mouse + Keyboard EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:33 am

Wireless mouse and keyboard can be laggy Sad I never use wireless mouses for gaming.

I use a compaq pro. Cheap, but good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
basejj
basejj

Mouse + Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mouse + Keyboard   Mouse + Keyboard EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:55 am

hay falcon i looked up that key board its sweet as was thinking of getting it but i noticed it doesnt work for windows 7 which i was gonna get for my new comp grrr
Back to top Go down
Perram
Perram

Mouse + Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mouse + Keyboard   Mouse + Keyboard EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:53 am

What parts would not work?
Back to top Go down
Seanerator
Seanerator

Mouse + Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mouse + Keyboard   Mouse + Keyboard EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:03 am

Dang that sucks Basejj lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.idonthaveawebsite.com
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator
=ScaR=Falcon

Mouse + Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mouse + Keyboard   Mouse + Keyboard EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:01 am

http://www.razersupport.com/index.php?_m=news&_a=view

read that page...

razer say they will provide windows 7 support for all existing razer products...so you can still get it basejj..
Back to top Go down
basejj
basejj

Mouse + Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mouse + Keyboard   Mouse + Keyboard EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:15 pm

ok sweet as i went to the shop today got my self 2x 500gig WH HD for my new comp a LG DVD burner and also a G5 mouse man that thing is sweet lol they didnt have the razor keyboard my motherboard or my case in stock but there got a couple other stores im gonna look at
Back to top Go down
Siwek06
Siwek06

Mouse + Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mouse + Keyboard   Mouse + Keyboard EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:04 pm

Wow, nice!
Looks like more of an upgrade then a keyboard and mouse replace. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mouse + Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mouse + Keyboard   Mouse + Keyboard Empty

Back to top Go down

Mouse + Keyboard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Speciosus Callide Arguo nostrum Regnum :: Public Discussion :: Public General Talk-
Jump to: