Share | 

I should be in the clan founders group

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dalek
Dwarf
Dwarf

PostSubject: I should be in the clan founders group   Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:58 pm

After all, I founded the clan, and the forum. And even gave up my admin to death adder so I should be in clan founders.

None of you would be here if I never thought of ScaR, so put me in my rightful place.
Back to top Go down
DeathAdder
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I should be in the clan founders group   Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:16 pm

happy?

Dwarf
Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: I should be in the clan founders group   Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:25 pm

yes and no....this group can barely see any of the forum, like 5 boxes.
Back to top Go down
DeathAdder
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I should be in the clan founders group   Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:08 pm

your not a member of this clan therefore your not seeing our member section.

Dwarf
Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: I should be in the clan founders group   Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:59 am

Fine I only ever come on as eclipse anyway, so I shall keep doing that
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Dwarf
Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: I should be in the clan founders group   Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:01 am

Yeah right on Dalek you rock. Damn you Aussie you lozza
Back to top Go down
Wounded

PostSubject: Re: I should be in the clan founders group   Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:09 am

Dalek wrote:
After all, I founded the clan, and the forum. And even gave up my admin to death adder so I should be in clan founders.

None of you would be here if I never thought of ScaR, so put me in my rightful place.

Dalek are u fucking serious??

Correct me if im wrong here, but all you did was help them set up the forums?? Did you ever wear the clan tags?? Did you ever help them recruit members?? Did you ever play in any of their scrims??

If all you have done is help set up the forums from the start, then you dont deserve shit and you are NOT part of their clan. you have your own and therefore you shouldn't have any status on the forums apart from "registered member" just like myself.

AND even if you had done any of the things I mentioned above you still dont deserve anything and you're NOT part of their clan.

I'm with deathadder on this one, you're not part of the clan so you shouldn't see anything other than what's public.

And Eclipse shud change his PW. Why would you want someone from another clan reading all the posts and threads in your members ONLY section.

It completely defeats the purpose of having a clan.

Dalek, stop trying to claim shit that isn't yours.

Last edited by SlipperyFloor on Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling and punctuation.)
Back to top Go down
Dioxyde

PostSubject: Re: I should be in the clan founders group   Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:56 am

It's true. If we write down what we are gunna do in a scrim or use as tactics, it's pretty useless if you can read them and know what we are gunna do.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Dwarf
Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: I should be in the clan founders group   Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:43 am

Dear Wounded,

I made the clan, on my own. I did not help found the forum, I founded the forum. I thought of the name and was going to co-run it with eclipse, but then he backed out and decided to stay in {TF}.

ScaR was founded months before eclipse joined it, he posted an app which i accepted, but he never joined.

Yes I did wear the tags once, but was convinced by LEVERAGE.L1 to stay in TAG.

I TOLD eclipse to GET SCAR UP AND RUNNING MONTHS LATER.

+If Eclipse uses my computer I can look at the scar forums. Its not like he doesn't tell me it all anyway.

I already gave up my forum admin to death adder when he had a whinge, when I saw there was a clan founders section it only made sense that I should go there as I FOUNDED the clan. ECLIPSE got it running after bailing the first time, he did not found anything.

Anyway wounded I was told by FTW I can't post on your issues and disputes so its a bit hypocritical you even come here.

OH AND EVERY TACTIC ECLIPSE HAS TAUGHT SCAR CAME FROM WATCHING TAG SCRIM SO I KNOW IT ALL ANYWAY!

But since you obviously need things put the faggy way: This clan is like a baby i orphaned, not matter who fathered it, IM ITS DADDY!!
Back to top Go down
Dalek
Dwarf
Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: I should be in the clan founders group   Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:00 am

So if Quacks decided to leave FTW, but still wanted to see what his clan was up, you wouldn't let him?

"No Quacks your not in FTW anymore so go post in the crappy visitors section."

I am glad that eclipse did a good job with the clan and got it running, and tbh i only care because the clan is doing well.

But in TAG, we had concepts not understood by you angsty computer gaming adults, when Zek and Antipop (the original founders of TAG) came back we gave them special non member status so they could see the whole forum as its their clan. Even through all the crap in TAG and Zek taking sides he still has his status because he founded the clan.

Even though Zek is/was in UDF.

SO my views are more liberal than NazisFTW, but to be blunt its fair.
Back to top Go down
Wounded

PostSubject: Re: I should be in the clan founders group   Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:28 am

ur dam right he wudnt see any of it, because its for the admins who are currently running the clan, if any of the current admins were to leave the clan, all their privileges wud be removed, if me or quacks were to leave the clan all our privs wud b removed and we wud only be able to see the public section, because wats said in the private section no longer applies to us and anything we said in there wud have no meaning because we wud no longer have a say in the clan and therefore DO NOT NEED ACCESS to any of it.

if ur not part of a clan, u do not see any of their private section, u see ONLY the public section, whether ur founder or not thats the way it goes.

if u leave a clan ur gone, if u come back, u DONT get what u last had, there are new leaders and u dont demand power or privs back. u earn it.

u left the clan, doesnt that say enough as it is, u cudnt handle looking after it, u needed a break, u stepped down, no matter what the reason is, u dont come back to what u last had.

if u ran a business and left, and someone else took over, u cant go saying hey i founded this business so i wanna see all its records and wanna know everything ur doing, and when i come back im the owner again. IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT.

u put together a forum and a name of a clan that never did anything until eclipse started recruiting members and took over everything, just because u got the site up and running does not mean u shud have any special privs, UR NOT PART OF THE =SCAR= CLAN.

u have ur own clan, so go and look after that and have ur admin section for that, u dont need to see whats being written or said in a clan u have 0% involvement with and if they listen to anything u say in the running of the clan, then im lost for words, because its stupid.

I thought ur ODC clan was founded with lev, shot and dapony and whoever the ppl were, but i noticed they have left ur clan but dont have any special privs to look at whats going on in the running of ur clan, a little hypocritical isnt it.

there is absolutely no thought behind anything u said apart from trying to claim some sort of power and recognition that u thought of the clan name and got the forum up and running.

it completely defies logical thinking
Back to top Go down
Dalek
Dwarf
Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: I should be in the clan founders group   Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:44 am

DaPony can still see all of ODC as he has the admin account, Eclipse can see all of ODC when he jumps on my computer, Lev never founded ODC, shots admin was removed because I couldn't trust him with it at the time. Besides, my policy is everyone should be able to see everything, the in ODC the only forums that aren't available are tactics and gameply (0 posts), member announcements (a few posts saying who has joined the clan without an application) and admin area.

But I'm not that much of a dick, you have a good point.

Eclipse only started ScaR because TF failed, if TAG had failed first I would have started it.

But it didn't happen and I like my clan more so than ScaR anyway. Vertz had just joined to help us recruit but you had to drive him away from crysis by doing the whole lets rage anyone who disagrees with us thing -_-.

And you probably don't know, but when you first signed up to ODC forums I gave you permission to see everything but admin wounded, but madman took it away when i gave him admin.

So anyway I think ScaR is on the knifes edge at the moment anyway, whether I have admin to see it collapse or not Eclipse will fill me in.

You win wounded.
Back to top Go down
SlipperyFloor

PostSubject: Re: I should be in the clan founders group   Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:52 am

I think I think I see what's going on here. Wounded, your reaction is perfectly justified and I appreciate you not using any offensive words. Still, there is no need for the both of you get so seemingly angry over such a trivial matter. I am closing this topic, because in my eyes, the conflict is as good as over. More replies here will not harbour any "goodness".
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Dwarf
Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: I should be in the clan founders group   Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:39 am

ahh... Dalek, I don't use your computer anymore, why would I want to look at ODC's admin section anyway?
Back to top Go down
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I should be in the clan founders group   Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:09 pm

=ScaR=Eclipse wrote:
ahh... Dalek, I don't use your computer anymore, why would I want to look at ODC's admin section anyway?

ok, i know this topic is locked, but i have to add my 2 cents worth anyway.

Wounded, I appreciate your comments. They are very reasonable, and you bring very good points to the table.

To both Dalek and Wounded, we are our own clan, and therefore make our own decisions as to who see's what and who doesn't. That is that.

End of story.

Cheers,
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: I should be in the clan founders group   

Back to top Go down

I should be in the clan founders group
Page 1 of 1