Speciosus Callide Arguo nostrum Regnum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian based gaming clan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Evire ready to join
Evire ready to join EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:31 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» Mouse + Keyboard
Evire ready to join EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:04 pm by Siwek06

» Ha Ha I back bitches
Evire ready to join EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:55 am by Seanerator

» Falcon is mean
Evire ready to join EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:14 pm by Siwek06

» NEWS FLASH
Evire ready to join EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:16 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» Farewell
Evire ready to join EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:44 am by Sonic-Boom

» Original names
Evire ready to join EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:24 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» shuld i get COD4
Evire ready to join EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:37 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» =Scar= vs [RaW] ;D
Evire ready to join EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:35 pm by Siwek06

Top posters
Eclipse
Evire ready to join Vote_lcapEvire ready to join Voting_barEvire ready to join Vote_rcap 
=ScaR=Falcon
Evire ready to join Vote_lcapEvire ready to join Voting_barEvire ready to join Vote_rcap 
Perram
Seanerator
Sonic-Boom
Dioxyde
DeathAdder
SlipperyFloor
Xesdra
basejj

Evire ready to join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evire

Evire ready to join Empty
PostSubject: Evire ready to join   Evire ready to join EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:53 pm

Name : Eirik Stensbøl
Gaming History : 2 years with Crysis, Crysis Wars and CoD
Reason for Application : I wanna have an organized clan to play with, not just not just people kidding around
Who recommended you (if applicable) : No one...

I do have experience with clans before and im really inn to Crysis wars server modding. I hope I can make a great help on the server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator
=ScaR=Falcon

Evire ready to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evire ready to join   Evire ready to join EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:31 pm

Hi Evire.

Thanks for the app.

the ScaR Clan is no longer functional, and are know known as the .:gE:. Clan. If you would still like to apply to be part of the gE clan, please go the the following website. Please note that we don't have a server in crysis, but will be getting one for crysis 2 when it comes out.

gE website is: http://geclan.forumotion.net

Thanks and look forward to seeing you on the new site!

Cheers,
Falcon
Back to top Go down

Evire ready to join
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Speciosus Callide Arguo nostrum Regnum :: Public Discussion :: Applications :: Crysis Applications-
Jump to: