Speciosus Callide Arguo nostrum Regnum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian based gaming clan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Evire ready to join
hamburglar application EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:31 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» Mouse + Keyboard
hamburglar application EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:04 pm by Siwek06

» Ha Ha I back bitches
hamburglar application EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:55 am by Seanerator

» Falcon is mean
hamburglar application EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:14 pm by Siwek06

» NEWS FLASH
hamburglar application EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:16 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» Farewell
hamburglar application EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:44 am by Sonic-Boom

» Original names
hamburglar application EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:24 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» shuld i get COD4
hamburglar application EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:37 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» =Scar= vs [RaW] ;D
hamburglar application EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:35 pm by Siwek06

Top posters
Eclipse
hamburglar application Vote_lcaphamburglar application Voting_barhamburglar application Vote_rcap 
=ScaR=Falcon
hamburglar application Vote_lcaphamburglar application Voting_barhamburglar application Vote_rcap 
Perram
Seanerator
Sonic-Boom
Dioxyde
DeathAdder
SlipperyFloor
Xesdra
basejj

hamburglar application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamburglar

Hamburglar

hamburglar application Empty
PostSubject: hamburglar application   hamburglar application EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:02 am

Name: Hamburglar. previously colonel sanders and cap'n birdseye

Gaming History: been playin rts since i was little and crysis is my first first person shooter.

Reason for Application: I just would like a title. I play part time and for you guys who have seen me play, im not all bad. but i do have problem with my death ratio. when im playin i dont get much respect and i figured if i can get a couple of you guys to help me then i can be a good contributer for your clan and maybe peeps will stop slaughtering me..

Who recommended you (if applicable): My brither is ninja and he has already informed you guys of this.

thanks, the ....
Hamburglar
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Dwarf
Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: hamburglar application   hamburglar application EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:10 am

Thanks for the app hamburglar. As you are ninjas brother, you are welcomed into the clan. You shall be slaughtered no more. Ninja can be your mentor as you live in the same house =) Congratulations and welcome to the clan. As you cant play much, just have a go when ninja isnt around. Dont worry you'll get better in no time...
Back to top Go down
Hamburglar

Hamburglar

PostSubject: Re: hamburglar application   hamburglar application EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:15 pm

thanks guys ill change my title. il c youse around eh. =ScaR= !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hamburglar application   hamburglar application Empty

Back to top Go down

hamburglar application
Page 1 of 1