Speciosus Callide Arguo nostrum Regnum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian based gaming clan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Evire ready to join
Ninja, application EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:31 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» Mouse + Keyboard
Ninja, application EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:04 pm by Siwek06

» Ha Ha I back bitches
Ninja, application EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:55 am by Seanerator

» Falcon is mean
Ninja, application EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:14 pm by Siwek06

» NEWS FLASH
Ninja, application EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:16 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» Farewell
Ninja, application EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:44 am by Sonic-Boom

» Original names
Ninja, application EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:24 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» shuld i get COD4
Ninja, application EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:37 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» =Scar= vs [RaW] ;D
Ninja, application EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:35 pm by Siwek06

Top posters
Eclipse
Ninja, application Vote_lcapNinja, application Voting_barNinja, application Vote_rcap 
=ScaR=Falcon
Ninja, application Vote_lcapNinja, application Voting_barNinja, application Vote_rcap 
Perram
Seanerator
Sonic-Boom
Dioxyde
DeathAdder
SlipperyFloor
Xesdra
basejj

Ninja, application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SlipperyFloor
SlipperyFloor

Ninja, application Empty
PostSubject: Ninja, application   Ninja, application EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:34 pm

Name : Ninja. No other names.

Gaming/Clan History : I've been playing games ever since i got age of empires 1 from a nutri-grain box. After playing CoD4 and building my PC, i got into some Atomic mags; which eventually led to me getting Crysis Wars (after reading reviews).
So far I've never been in a real clan, unless my my +CoN+ clan (clan of ninjas) could be seen as real. Nobody joined though. I tried to join Ftw a few months back, but was rejected.

why do you want to join this clan? : I have been waiting for an invitation to a clan since i attempted to join FTW (all went well until they found out i had a bad ping). Ever since then i wanted to join a small clan - and here is Scar. I can come up with some pretty creative ways to trash shit, so don't expect me to be at the bottom of the scores.

Person who asked you to join (if applicable) : Rilord, when he was recruiting.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Dwarf
Dwarf

Ninja, application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja, application   Ninja, application EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:39 pm

Thanks for the application.

I've seen you ingame and you are good, unfortunately sometimes beating me... You seem like a decent person so you are definitely in.
Congratulations and welcome to the clan!
As it is currently in the recruiting stage and we are currently the only 2 members. If you see anyone ingame which seems half decent, try and convince them to join. Thanks again. Website is pretty ugly atm but im making banners etc 4 it.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Dwarf
Dwarf

Ninja, application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja, application   Ninja, application EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:40 pm

Oh, don't forget to put tags on.

=ScaR=

thanks.
Back to top Go down
SlipperyFloor
SlipperyFloor

Ninja, application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja, application   Ninja, application EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 2:05 pm

Cool, thanks.
How long maximum before the background image is fixed?
Its hurting my eyes affraid

I have a brother, a part timer, hes pretty average. Not too bad, just doesn't play enough. Do you reckon he could apply -
Name is colonel sanders, or hamburglar (more recently)
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Dwarf
Dwarf

Ninja, application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja, application   Ninja, application EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 2:21 pm

Ive played with colonel sanders before and he isnt bad. Sure he can be in as long as you're his mentor and maybe train him a bit or something. Just get him to post an app for himself. (I know it's tedious but I want to keep this formal.) Start posting in general discussion etc. so we can fill this forum up. tongue
Back to top Go down
Admin

Ninja, application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja, application   Ninja, application EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:00 pm

I have a brother, not to good... plays as Rilord, apparently hes a clan now, go figure.
Back to top Go down
https://scarclan.forumotion.net
SlipperyFloor
SlipperyFloor

Ninja, application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja, application   Ninja, application EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:08 pm

Ha ha ha.
Good 'un.
Back to top Go down
crysis p

Ninja, application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja, application   Ninja, application EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:18 pm

congrates guys and gl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ninja, application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja, application   Ninja, application Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja, application
Page 1 of 1