Speciosus Callide Arguo nostrum Regnum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian based gaming clan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Evire ready to join
no Perram for sun and mon EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:31 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» Mouse + Keyboard
no Perram for sun and mon EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:04 pm by Siwek06

» Ha Ha I back bitches
no Perram for sun and mon EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:55 am by Seanerator

» Falcon is mean
no Perram for sun and mon EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:14 pm by Siwek06

» NEWS FLASH
no Perram for sun and mon EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:16 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» Farewell
no Perram for sun and mon EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:44 am by Sonic-Boom

» Original names
no Perram for sun and mon EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:24 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» shuld i get COD4
no Perram for sun and mon EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:37 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» =Scar= vs [RaW] ;D
no Perram for sun and mon EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:35 pm by Siwek06

Top posters
Eclipse
no Perram for sun and mon Vote_lcapno Perram for sun and mon Voting_barno Perram for sun and mon Vote_rcap 
=ScaR=Falcon
no Perram for sun and mon Vote_lcapno Perram for sun and mon Voting_barno Perram for sun and mon Vote_rcap 
Perram
Seanerator
Sonic-Boom
Dioxyde
DeathAdder
SlipperyFloor
Xesdra
basejj

no Perram for sun and mon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Perram
Perram

no Perram for sun and mon Empty
PostSubject: no Perram for sun and mon   no Perram for sun and mon EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:26 pm

i not a big fan of having a camp on sun. But im going no phones electronic devices are allowed. lol does this stop me NO!!! lol. what am i bringing 2 ipods 2 cameras, and something cool where u can charge ure iPod off aa batteries so i got a pack of 16 lol.
(next year i plan to bring my laptop)

i will not have the fun of reading ure comments till i get back lol!

Till then go scar
Back to top Go down
Perram
Perram

PostSubject: Re: no Perram for sun and mon   no Perram for sun and mon EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:31 pm

i also got a sony Dscw190 for this occasion http://www.sony.com.au/product/dsc-w190
lol day before the camp still don’t k much about it, i'll read the book on the bus lol!
Back to top Go down
Sonic-Boom
Sonic-Boom

PostSubject: Re: no Perram for sun and mon   no Perram for sun and mon EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:02 pm

what school has a camp on a sunday that most people day of sleeping in til 12
Back to top Go down
Perram
Perram

PostSubject: Re: no Perram for sun and mon   no Perram for sun and mon EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:04 am

i wish had to get up at 8:00AM!!!
oh and immanuel college
Back to top Go down
Perram
Perram

PostSubject: Re: no Perram for sun and mon   no Perram for sun and mon EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:13 am

lol before i go anyone got camera tips. lol my pics always look blurry and i have a 3200 iso and all this stuff that stops blur. What am i doing wrong some come out good most don’t this is a 12.1 MP cam and my 5 looks better atm lol!
Back to top Go down
Broken </3

PostSubject: Re: no Perram for sun and mon   no Perram for sun and mon EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:46 am

make sure ur focusing correctly and put all ur macros and stuff on
Back to top Go down
Perram
Perram

PostSubject: Re: no Perram for sun and mon   no Perram for sun and mon EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:18 pm

WOO perrams back very sleepy but Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
rasta

PostSubject: Re: no Perram for sun and mon   no Perram for sun and mon EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:27 pm

Set your ISO to 400 for normal stuff (daylight, not too much motion), 1200 for faster stuff. All depends on how good your lens is....I have a professional Canon EOS1D - mega large pro body and 4 lenses. Still doesnt guarrantee a good pic though.

Using a small camera is like using a pistol (prob not many here used the latter) - steady aim, two hands, breath out, hold take pic. Stick your elbows into your sides, not just freehand - too much movement = blurry pics.

Most photography is composition, and a bit of knowledge about how a pic is composed.

My wife and I have been into photography for many years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.actionclear.com.au
Sonic-Boom
Sonic-Boom

PostSubject: Re: no Perram for sun and mon   no Perram for sun and mon EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:36 pm

mm cameras ah well i press the button and dont put my finger in the way and hope it turns out ok
Back to top Go down
Perram
Perram

PostSubject: Re: no Perram for sun and mon   no Perram for sun and mon EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:38 am

rasta wrote:
Set your ISO to 400 for normal stuff (daylight, not too much motion), 1200 for faster stuff. All depends on how good your lens is....I have a professional Canon EOS1D - mega large pro body and 4 lenses. Still doesnt guarrantee a good pic though.

Using a small camera is like using a pistol (prob not many here used the latter) - steady aim, two hands, breath out, hold take pic. Stick your elbows into your sides, not just freehand - too much movement = blurry pics.

Most photography is composition, and a bit of knowledge about how a pic is composed.

My wife and I have been into photography for many years.

well now i got 500 pics in 2 days 3000x4000. Rasta one thing any tips on shooting in low light i sometimes get lines through the pics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no Perram for sun and mon   no Perram for sun and mon Empty

Back to top Go down

no Perram for sun and mon
Page 1 of 1