Speciosus Callide Arguo nostrum Regnum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian based gaming clan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Evire ready to join
Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:31 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» Mouse + Keyboard
Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:04 pm by Siwek06

» Ha Ha I back bitches
Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:55 am by Seanerator

» Falcon is mean
Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:14 pm by Siwek06

» NEWS FLASH
Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:16 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» Farewell
Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:44 am by Sonic-Boom

» Original names
Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:24 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» shuld i get COD4
Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:37 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» =Scar= vs [RaW] ;D
Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:35 pm by Siwek06

Top posters
Eclipse
Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 Vote_lcapAppeal for Quakes - Page 2 Voting_barAppeal for Quakes - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
=ScaR=Falcon
Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 Vote_lcapAppeal for Quakes - Page 2 Voting_barAppeal for Quakes - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Perram
Seanerator
Sonic-Boom
Dioxyde
DeathAdder
SlipperyFloor
Xesdra
basejj

Appeal for Quakes

Go down 
+9
basejj
Seanerator
DeathAdder
Wounded
SlipperyFloor
Eclipse
Sonic-Boom
Dioxyde
rasta
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
basejj
basejj

Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:06 pm

hmm should i
Back to top Go down
Xesdra

Xesdra

PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:22 pm

Lol why is dioxyde raging so much?'

*psst* Let him back in he's a good guy.....
Back to top Go down
rasta

PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Ok, I will get over this eventually....lol. What a laugh...get over what was it???

I will go over the FTW and have a laugh with them as well. I did let Quacks know the rules at the time, BEFORE raging at him. I am not stupid guys....

On IMbadalis, he is a self proclaimed uber warrior, but is a very good sniper. I won't say he is hacking, just good at what he is doing. Its a very different style to what I am used to. I don't accuse people of hacking, but cheating, sure. I don't make rules, just try to follow them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.actionclear.com.au
rasta

PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:31 pm

Eclipse, mate, just keep in mind I was playing games on a computer in 1989 - roughly 20 years ago, in other words a fair while before you were born. I run my own business, and don't take shit from fully grown men, let alone small boys.

You get over your own problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.actionclear.com.au
Sonic-Boom
Sonic-Boom

PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:25 pm

silent mmmmmmmmmmmm ok................... monkey banana hovercraft......... thats all i have to say
Back to top Go down
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator
=ScaR=Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:17 am

ok...first of all.... WAY OFF TOPIC...

This is meant to be deciding amongst clan members whether or not we should be letting quake back into the clan.

To answer the person who asked who quake is...he is junior...who has applied and been accepted.

Back on Topic:

The reason that quakes was kicked from ScaR was because of his attitude towards well respected FTW member "Quacks", specifically calling him a 'cunt', which from myself and Eclipse's point of view was not the way ScaR members should be behaving.

I would be happy to let Quake back into the clan on probation on the following conditions:
Firstly, he would need to change his name, as even I think that Quake is too similar to Quacks...secondly, he would need to be willing to pull his head in and take a backseat for a while...stay anonymous etc...thirdly, he would need to be willing to take criticism for anything that admins of ScaR feel don't fit the clan...

What do people think of this?

+1 for letting him back in on probation.
Back to top Go down
=ScaR=Quantum
=ScaR=Quantum

PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:30 am

Yes i Agree with that, he needs to change his name because i got confused with the other FTW member
Back to top Go down
Seanerator
Seanerator

PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:17 am

-1 for letting Quake in, he threatened Eclipse to delete his account on the forums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idonthaveawebsite.com
Dioxyde
Dioxyde

PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:16 pm

Yea, +1 Falcon, that's fair. He needs to pull his shit together, apologize and then hopefully he will prove to be a worthwhile member.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Dwarf
Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:27 pm

-1, he threatened to take legal action against me when i didnt do anything and ordered me to delete his account on the forums. 0.o
He is immature and i have had enough of him in training and with his incessant whining in game.
Back to top Go down
Dioxyde
Dioxyde

PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:46 pm

Yea, fair enough. I retract my +1 lol.
Back to top Go down
Broken </3

PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:13 pm

hmmm i noe this is a clan thingy but yeh, eclipse imo made the right decision

1. he made a smart remark about a guy who has done heaps for the crysis community (quacks, not u rilord ;])

and 2., cnt believe he's stupid enuf to actually threaten the clan leader, imagine how tht wuld pan out in politics u noe?

jst plain stupid
Back to top Go down
Seanerator
Seanerator

PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:14 pm

I asked him and this was the convo:
=ScaR=Seanerator: quake, why did u threaten eclipse?
=CN=QuaKe: i didnt
=ScaR=Seanerator: apparently u did
=CN=QuaKe: i said if he didnt remove my account off forums i take legal action
=ScaR=Seanerator: thats threatening
=ScaR=Seanerator: and u cant even take legal action
=CN=QuaKe: i can
=ScaR=Seanerator: how?
=CN=QuaKe: easy
=ScaR=Seanerator: like?
=CN=QuaKe: LIKE LEAVE ME ALONE how does that sound
<kafris12 stopped playing Crysis Wars>
=CN=QuaKe: does that sound ok?
=ScaR=Seanerator: that aint a valid reason
=ScaR=Seanerator: but watever
=CN=QuaKe: well im no longer a member of =ScaR= or a member of the forums
=ScaR=Seanerator: plus, he is 13 years old, u cant take legal action
=CN=QuaKe: um yes i can.
<kafris12 is now playing Crysis Wars>
=ScaR=Seanerator: on a 13 year old?
=ScaR=Seanerator: i dont think so
=CN=QuaKe: no not on him
=ScaR=Seanerator: on who then?
=CN=QuaKe: just please leave me alone ive had a fucked up day!!
And I'll just leave it at that because I don't really know if he wants everyone to know everything about his day, at that point I started supporting him and trying to make him happier cuz of his "fucked up day", according to him he can take legal action due to leave him alone. So yeah lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idonthaveawebsite.com
DeathAdder
Administrator
Administrator
DeathAdder

PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:40 pm

well offically if he wants his account deleted we have too under forum terms and conditions.

End of topic here. His gone, wont be coming back
Back to top Go down
https://scarclan.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Appeal for Quakes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Speciosus Callide Arguo nostrum Regnum :: Public Discussion :: Arguments and Disputes-
Jump to: