Speciosus Callide Arguo nostrum Regnum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian based gaming clan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Evire ready to join
Appeal for Quakes EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:31 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» Mouse + Keyboard
Appeal for Quakes EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:04 pm by Siwek06

» Ha Ha I back bitches
Appeal for Quakes EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:55 am by Seanerator

» Falcon is mean
Appeal for Quakes EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:14 pm by Siwek06

» NEWS FLASH
Appeal for Quakes EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:16 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» Farewell
Appeal for Quakes EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:44 am by Sonic-Boom

» Original names
Appeal for Quakes EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:24 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» shuld i get COD4
Appeal for Quakes EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:37 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» =Scar= vs [RaW] ;D
Appeal for Quakes EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:35 pm by Siwek06

Top posters
Eclipse
Appeal for Quakes Vote_lcapAppeal for Quakes Voting_barAppeal for Quakes Vote_rcap 
=ScaR=Falcon
Appeal for Quakes Vote_lcapAppeal for Quakes Voting_barAppeal for Quakes Vote_rcap 
Perram
Seanerator
Sonic-Boom
Dioxyde
DeathAdder
SlipperyFloor
Xesdra
basejj

Appeal for Quakes

Go down 
+9
basejj
Seanerator
DeathAdder
Wounded
SlipperyFloor
Eclipse
Sonic-Boom
Dioxyde
rasta
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rasta

Appeal for Quakes Empty
PostSubject: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:21 pm

I am writing this on behalf of Quakes.

I heard from him directly that he was thrown out of ScaR because of some issue with the dickhead Quacks at FTW. I know we have rules, but shoud they not be applied to everyone. If not, we will end up like FTW, where they only use rules to apply when they feel like it.

This is bullshit, and far too quick an action to take. We need to be more about fairness and take time to make proper consideration about such things.

I would like to propose that no such actions are taken in the future without the consideration of the clan. We may have leaders sure, but we cannot operate like this. I propose we now operate together, at all times, in all things when we can, and not just make snap decisions when it suits some one at the time.

My age here is a great asset I think. You young guys need to maybe pass things along to us older guys and ask our opinion when it is important. If not, you will alienate yourselves, and no longer have any clan to be the leader of.

If the issue was regarding Quacks and calling him names, so what? I did today as well, because he a is a cheating prick. Does that mean you take more consideration of what some no-nuts noob FTW cocksucker thinks, rather than us? Not a good way to operate.

I propose we reinstate Quakes as of now, and keep him on probation for whatever time is deemed necessary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.actionclear.com.au
Dioxyde
Dioxyde

Appeal for Quakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:29 pm

See man, good on you for posting that in the general section where anyone can read. If FTW start getting angry at us im staying out of it, i've never had a problem with them and i'm pretty sure that i've never annoyed them to much. If you have a problem with them, sort it out yourself cause i dont want to be thrown off their server because ScaR members are getting pissy.
Back to top Go down
Dioxyde
Dioxyde

Appeal for Quakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:58 pm

What the fuck, i wasnt gunna do anything but continue playing like fucking normal. You say that your more mature than us but your being a fucken sook cause you got killed, your the one with the goddamn fucking problem so fucking deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Sonic-Boom
Sonic-Boom

Appeal for Quakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:01 pm

wooooooooooow cill guys we re on the same clan u know now make up and kiss lol!
Back to top Go down
rasta

Appeal for Quakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Hmmm
Back to top Go down
rasta

Appeal for Quakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:05 pm

SO are you gonna answer my question in the initial post?
Back to top Go down
Dioxyde
Dioxyde

Appeal for Quakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:10 pm

Quakes was told when he joined that he was on probabtion, meaning that if he fucked up he would be kicked from the clan, just like most of the clans new members were. I was talking with Eclipse and we decided that there shouldn't be any going soft on people joining because we already have a lot of members who need training. When we do actually try and train people all they do is run around and fuck about, Xes got told to quit fucking around the other night or he'd be in trouble with the clan, so he had a sook and decided to quit. So maybe if Eclipse decides to give Quakes another chance that would be alright, as long as he pulls his head in and doesn't cause any trouble.
Back to top Go down
rasta

Appeal for Quakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:22 pm

Ok, thats good. I will withdraw the airstrike on your present location.....LOL.

I suggest you move the arguments and disputes to the members area if you dont want people to make public arguments....pretty pointless if people can't complain (think about it). Its always better to make this public in the long run, stops all inuendo and "he said...she said" fucking shit.

People (not just us) open to suggestion and proper argument are a lot better to deal with.

Ive done this shit at National level mate in corporate jobs, you should use my talents for good not evil!!! LOL.
Back to top Go down
Dioxyde
Dioxyde

Appeal for Quakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:25 pm

Alright man. Anyways i didn't mean to go off at you, i was just already pissed off that Xes left. So i hope we can leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
rasta

Appeal for Quakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:38 pm

Ok, cool. Just remember I kill sheep in RL (to eat, yum yum), and break their necks with one hand....LOL. Xesdra was making a tool of himself true, but don't we all at times.

I like having fun in games, it is very good for distracting the enemy also, while typing some stupid shit in there...esp if they are wannabe uber warriers afro
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Dwarf
Dwarf

Appeal for Quakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:42 pm

LOL rasta im having the same problem with one of my clan members being kicked by an admin.

I'm puttin down the iron foot now, kids can't have admin as they don't have enough people experience to deal with other kids from the internet.

Eclipse is alright, DEATHADDER loves FTW a bit too much, but you can't just kick people when you have a mood swing. Makes me rage when people get kicked from my server, which no one pays for but me.

Bloody kids, I'm over it.

(This is dalek btw)

Last edited by =ScaR=Eclipse on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rasta

Appeal for Quakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:48 pm

If people like another clan that much, they should join them. Admins should be 25+ or at least have a clue about life and what goes on.
Back to top Go down
rasta

Appeal for Quakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:02 pm

I tried to join them also when I first started all that time ago (8 weeks). I wasnt a woman dressed as a man, or vice versa.
Back to top Go down
SlipperyFloor
SlipperyFloor

Appeal for Quakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:03 pm

Who didn't try to join?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Dwarf
Dwarf

Appeal for Quakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:23 am

me....
Back to top Go down
Wounded

Appeal for Quakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:34 am

maybe having 2 arguments and disputes section, 1 public and 1 in the members section, so if its a members issue like this 1 it can be discussed there and if its a public issue like rasta's with quacks, it can b talked about in the public.
Back to top Go down
DeathAdder
Administrator
Administrator
DeathAdder

Appeal for Quakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:51 am

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS QUAKES GUY :S :S :S never heard of him

and i dont love ftw
Back to top Go down
https://scarclan.forumotion.net
DeathAdder
Administrator
Administrator
DeathAdder

Appeal for Quakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:30 pm

Rasta you need to get over quacks shooting you. He shot you once in base. He didnt know the rules at that stage, because he hasent been on crysis for ages. Its a game. He even unbanned you after some of the other FTW admins banned you. I think you should appologise for calling him a dick and everything, and thank him for unbanning you (on ftw forums).

Quacks is usually alot of fun to play the game with. Ive seen in my time him spawn some fun things for people, and on late night games just give p/points out.

He has done alot to help the community out that you wouldnt know of. He was the one that wrote all the scripts for ftw server, to allow all the diff vehicles and things.

He did it once, if he did it more fair enough to complain. But it was once dude.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Dwarf
Dwarf

Appeal for Quakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:47 pm

I was playing with QuAcKs today and he seemed nice and and he had a reason.

So.... get over it.
Back to top Go down
Seanerator
Seanerator

Appeal for Quakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:50 pm

I second the fact FTW might hack... I was sitting on a roof looking at Imbaladis jumping about, waiting for him to stop and I could get a shot. I was stealthed. Imbaladis turns around very fast to behind him, kills that guy then turns straight to me and kills me instantly as if I was in armour or strength mode (because of the redness). That really pissed me off that he could detect stealth so easy... I've seen other guys who were really good not detect me so fast... So yeah...
Back to top Go down
http://www.idonthaveawebsite.com
basejj
basejj

Appeal for Quakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:56 pm

ok about that i have trained with imba and the other ftw guys imba is a redicously fast sniper he doesnt hack or cheat and they have showed me that if u have ur settings on the right settings u can see cloakers a mile away as i also use those settings aswell so theres is no hacks there just using what is givin
Back to top Go down
DeathAdder
Administrator
Administrator
DeathAdder

Appeal for Quakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:56 pm

napster and imbalidis are really good snipers trust me. Depending on your settings you can see where the clock person is. Also if u use bino's first find the direction someone is clocking, then look for them ull be able to see them
Back to top Go down
Seanerator
Seanerator

Appeal for Quakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:59 pm

Yeah but the speed he turned I was just quite annoyed he could kill me so easy lol.
Back to top Go down
Seanerator
Seanerator

Appeal for Quakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:59 pm

Can anybody tell me the exact settings or take a screen shot for me
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Broken </3

Appeal for Quakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:06 pm

hve u guys actually thought, tht these guys hve skill?, not hacks

these guys hve been around since the original crysis, which is heaps bttr thn wars coz u actually had to use skill to kill ppl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Appeal for Quakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal for Quakes   Appeal for Quakes Empty

Back to top Go down

Appeal for Quakes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Speciosus Callide Arguo nostrum Regnum :: Public Discussion :: Arguments and Disputes-
Jump to: