Speciosus Callide Arguo nostrum Regnum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian based gaming clan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Evire ready to join
Rasta Application EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:31 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» Mouse + Keyboard
Rasta Application EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:04 pm by Siwek06

» Ha Ha I back bitches
Rasta Application EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:55 am by Seanerator

» Falcon is mean
Rasta Application EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:14 pm by Siwek06

» NEWS FLASH
Rasta Application EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:16 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» Farewell
Rasta Application EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:44 am by Sonic-Boom

» Original names
Rasta Application EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:24 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» shuld i get COD4
Rasta Application EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:37 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» =Scar= vs [RaW] ;D
Rasta Application EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:35 pm by Siwek06

Top posters
Eclipse
Rasta Application Vote_lcapRasta Application Voting_barRasta Application Vote_rcap 
=ScaR=Falcon
Rasta Application Vote_lcapRasta Application Voting_barRasta Application Vote_rcap 
Perram
Seanerator
Sonic-Boom
Dioxyde
DeathAdder
SlipperyFloor
Xesdra
basejj

Rasta Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rasta

Rasta Application Empty
PostSubject: Rasta Application   Rasta Application EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:47 am

Hello again, I still can't make a new topic anywhere....and can only post a reply in this thread. Will post my reply here until you guys sort out the permissions for this.

Name: Rod Shehan (Moon Shadows dad)

Gaming History: Unreal, Unreal tournament, Total annihilation, Aces High (online flying shooter sim), Eve Online (online MMORPG, space shooting sim), lots of other FP shooters that I can't remember right now...

Reason for Application: Because I need to learn how to play the game better. From previous experience in online gaming, I know that it is good to stick with others you know so you can learn stuff faster. The best way to do this is to join a clan.

Who recommended you (if applicable): Sort of recommended by DeathAdder
Back to top Go down
http://www.actionclear.com.au
DeathAdder
Administrator
Administrator
DeathAdder

Rasta Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rasta Application   Rasta Application EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:26 am

Thanks for the app rasta. We will get back to you shortly regarding your app.

I also fixed up the prividgles so that you can post in here now =)

p.s. what type of rifles do you make?
Back to top Go down
https://scarclan.forumotion.net
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator
=ScaR=Falcon

Rasta Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rasta Application   Rasta Application EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:29 am

Hi rasta,

Just wondering whether you have a working mic?? This clan uses TeamSpeak to talk with each other, and while having a mic isn't compulsory at this stage, it would be greatly beneficial.

Cheers,

Falcon
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Dwarf
Dwarf

Rasta Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rasta Application   Rasta Application EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:21 pm

Congratulations rasta, your application has been accepted. The tags are =ScaR=

Remember to stay active on the forums and ingame. oh and can you tell moonshadow also to stay active on the forums, (when you're not Razz ) as we havent seen him on much. Thanks for the app and we'll see you ingame.
Back to top Go down
rasta

Rasta Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rasta Application   Rasta Application EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:58 pm

Hey thanks guys.

I have a working mic yes, and also have TS installed ready to go. What is the server address for TS?

Also, go to www.actionclear.com.au and have a look at what we do. Our main rifles right now are high accuracy single shot fullbore units, as used at Bisley (UK), and for long range prone shooting up to 1000 yards / 900 meters. Can be either Target Rifle category or F Class (scope and rest) which Moon Shadow (Bayley) and his mum use in competition.

Most of us guys can put most rounds through a big dinner plate at 1000 yards, which is probably why I am pretty good with a precision rifle in the game. Although, I actually don't use a scope on my rifle, just shooting prone (on your elbows) using open sights. Our rifles sell for around AU$4,100 without sights. A fully fitted unit coming in around AU$5,500. This is actually quite cheap comparatively. They are as good as anything made anywhere in the world, and are made right here in the bush of Western Australia.
Back to top Go down
http://www.actionclear.com.au
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator
=ScaR=Falcon

Rasta Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rasta Application   Rasta Application EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:59 pm

Teamspeak details can be found in the member's section under 'Announcements and in the sticky: TEAMSPEAK thread.

Cheers,

Falcon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rasta Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rasta Application   Rasta Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Rasta Application
Page 1 of 1