Speciosus Callide Arguo nostrum Regnum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian based gaming clan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Evire ready to join
Discussion re:Black Hawk App EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:31 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» Mouse + Keyboard
Discussion re:Black Hawk App EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:04 pm by Siwek06

» Ha Ha I back bitches
Discussion re:Black Hawk App EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:55 am by Seanerator

» Falcon is mean
Discussion re:Black Hawk App EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:14 pm by Siwek06

» NEWS FLASH
Discussion re:Black Hawk App EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:16 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» Farewell
Discussion re:Black Hawk App EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:44 am by Sonic-Boom

» Original names
Discussion re:Black Hawk App EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:24 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» shuld i get COD4
Discussion re:Black Hawk App EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:37 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» =Scar= vs [RaW] ;D
Discussion re:Black Hawk App EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:35 pm by Siwek06

Top posters
Eclipse
Discussion re:Black Hawk App Vote_lcapDiscussion re:Black Hawk App Voting_barDiscussion re:Black Hawk App Vote_rcap 
=ScaR=Falcon
Discussion re:Black Hawk App Vote_lcapDiscussion re:Black Hawk App Voting_barDiscussion re:Black Hawk App Vote_rcap 
Perram
Seanerator
Sonic-Boom
Dioxyde
DeathAdder
SlipperyFloor
Xesdra
basejj

Discussion re:Black Hawk App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BLACK HAWK

BLACK HAWK

Discussion re:Black Hawk App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion re:Black Hawk App   Discussion re:Black Hawk App EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:16 pm

ok i am going on wars now but i will play as {TF}BLACK_HAWK i hope this dosnt offend u
Back to top Go down
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator
=ScaR=Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Discussion re:Black Hawk App   Discussion re:Black Hawk App EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:19 pm

black hawk...

you can't seriously expect that within 1 hr of applying you can have an answer to your application...

Now that this clan has several admins and moderators, we have to confer, discuss and do whatever else we need to do to work out whether you will be suitable for the clan...

One of the things we look for is that the applicant is not going to muck around and be stupid etc...so far from what i have seen, being impatient, not reading things properly etc, I don't think you meet this piece of criteria. If the decision was entirely up to me, then at this point in time my answer would be no...however, it is a majority vote system by admins/moderators for applicants...and we reserve the right to take as long as required to vote...

Take FTW clan for instance...it can take anywhere up to 3-4 months before applications are accepted there...

Take a chill pill, settle down, and let us make our decision in good time...
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Dwarf
Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: Discussion re:Black Hawk App   Discussion re:Black Hawk App EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:30 pm

thanks...
Back to top Go down
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator
=ScaR=Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Discussion re:Black Hawk App   Discussion re:Black Hawk App EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:31 pm

Rilord wrote:
thanks...

Who was this directed at???
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Dwarf
Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: Discussion re:Black Hawk App   Discussion re:Black Hawk App EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:48 pm

Falcon: Thanks.... (not a sarcastic comment, genuine!)
Back to top Go down
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator
=ScaR=Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Discussion re:Black Hawk App   Discussion re:Black Hawk App EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:53 pm

yes, i realise this rilord, and np

the post that I have been asking to be put in black hawks denied app is my first post on the second page of this thread...just to let you know...
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Dwarf
Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: Discussion re:Black Hawk App   Discussion re:Black Hawk App EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:56 pm

yeak, ok it should be there now.
Back to top Go down
BLACK HAWK

BLACK HAWK

PostSubject: Re: Discussion re:Black Hawk App   Discussion re:Black Hawk App EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:59 pm

yes it iz there i was just trying to put my oppinion in there and i am sorry if it has offended any of u guys/girls
Back to top Go down
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator
=ScaR=Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Discussion re:Black Hawk App   Discussion re:Black Hawk App EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:01 pm

yeah thanks for that rilord...I would have done it myself, but you moved the app before I knew he was denied, and I can't post in the Applications accepted/denied sections... Sad

Black hawk...just something to note for the next clan that you go and try to harass...you cant really expect an answer to an app within an hour. It also doesn't help didn't read things properly, then when I tell you that you will have to wait, you asked a second time in another thread. I see this as rude, and impatient, and this isn't something that we want in this clan.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Dwarf
Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: Discussion re:Black Hawk App   Discussion re:Black Hawk App EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:02 pm

dw blackhawk. perhaps with time which creates skill and maturity you could perhaps join in future. there are many other clans out there so give them a shot.
Back to top Go down
BLACK HAWK

BLACK HAWK

PostSubject: Re: Discussion re:Black Hawk App   Discussion re:Black Hawk App EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:03 pm

i wasnt trying to horass
Back to top Go down
BLACK HAWK

BLACK HAWK

PostSubject: Re: Discussion re:Black Hawk App   Discussion re:Black Hawk App EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:04 pm

i wasnt trying to horass but when i joined {TF} i only had to wait 10 min and that was my first clan so i didnt know otherwise
Back to top Go down
BLACK HAWK

BLACK HAWK

PostSubject: Re: Discussion re:Black Hawk App   Discussion re:Black Hawk App EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:07 pm

when can i re apply if i can i shall wait
Back to top Go down
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator
=ScaR=Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Discussion re:Black Hawk App   Discussion re:Black Hawk App EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:08 pm

re-apply when you have some more maturity, and are less impatient...

oh, and you should really be discussing this in your denied application thread, not in the public thread...
Back to top Go down
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator
=ScaR=Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Discussion re:Black Hawk App   Discussion re:Black Hawk App EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:14 pm

discussion now moved to denied application section...

please keep all application related discussions here...
Back to top Go down
DeathAdder
Administrator
Administrator
DeathAdder

PostSubject: Re: Discussion re:Black Hawk App   Discussion re:Black Hawk App EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:20 pm

Post locked, all discussion in orignal app thread
Back to top Go down
https://scarclan.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion re:Black Hawk App   Discussion re:Black Hawk App Empty

Back to top Go down

Discussion re:Black Hawk App
Page 1 of 1