Speciosus Callide Arguo nostrum Regnum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian based gaming clan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Evire ready to join
Xesdra's Application EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:31 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» Mouse + Keyboard
Xesdra's Application EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:04 pm by Siwek06

» Ha Ha I back bitches
Xesdra's Application EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:55 am by Seanerator

» Falcon is mean
Xesdra's Application EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:14 pm by Siwek06

» NEWS FLASH
Xesdra's Application EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:16 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» Farewell
Xesdra's Application EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:44 am by Sonic-Boom

» Original names
Xesdra's Application EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:24 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» shuld i get COD4
Xesdra's Application EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:37 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» =Scar= vs [RaW] ;D
Xesdra's Application EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:35 pm by Siwek06

Top posters
Eclipse
Xesdra's Application Vote_lcapXesdra's Application Voting_barXesdra's Application Vote_rcap 
=ScaR=Falcon
Xesdra's Application Vote_lcapXesdra's Application Voting_barXesdra's Application Vote_rcap 
Perram
Seanerator
Sonic-Boom
Dioxyde
DeathAdder
SlipperyFloor
Xesdra
basejj

Xesdra's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xesdra

Xesdra

Xesdra's Application Empty
PostSubject: Xesdra's Application   Xesdra's Application EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:36 pm

Name: Xesdra
Gaming History: I've played Crysis Wars since the begining of the year I think and I have been in the [TAG] and {TF} clans.
Reason for Application: {TF} got ditched in a gutter somewhere and I heard Rilord was making a new clan so yea.....
Back to top Go down
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator
=ScaR=Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Xesdra's Application   Xesdra's Application EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:39 pm

Hi Xesdra,

Thanks for the application. Please stay active in the forums and in game. We will get back to you in good time once the admins/moderators have discussed this application.

Just one question to start with...why did you move between the TAG & TF clans, and how long were you in each??

Cheers
Falcon
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Dwarf
Dwarf

PostSubject: Heres why   Xesdra's Application EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:44 pm

He left TAG because he refused to download skype and TF is a failed clan as TAG has recruited its best players.
Back to top Go down
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator
=ScaR=Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Xesdra's Application   Xesdra's Application EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:48 pm

Rilord wrote:
He left TAG because he refused to download skype and TF is a failed clan as TAG has recruited its best players.

the TAG reason, understandable...no probs there. The TF reason is fair enough...good luck with the app Xesdra
Back to top Go down
Xesdra

Xesdra

PostSubject: Re: Xesdra's Application   Xesdra's Application EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:52 pm

Yeh I didn't see any reason for getting Skype or Vent as i dont have a mic.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Dwarf
Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: Xesdra's Application   Xesdra's Application EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:54 pm

Yeah, thanks for the app Xesdra, we will reply to you shortly.
Back to top Go down
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator
=ScaR=Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Xesdra's Application   Xesdra's Application EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:56 pm

Xesdra,

this clan will be using TeamSpeak to communicate as a clan when in scrims or just to generally chat. While it is not a requirement at this stage, having a mic would be of benefit, as we plan to be a fairly major scrimming clan, and the mic would be fairly necessary for this. TeamSpeak is a great program that is free, doesn't take any personal information, and uses very little bandwidth, unlike Skype...meaning it runs perfectly with Crysis running at the same time.

Not having a mic shouldn't hinder your application, but I would recommend getting a cheap one if you can.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Dwarf
Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: Xesdra's Application   Xesdra's Application EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:00 pm

oh and i understand if your parents don't want you to download aything and to be talking to "strangers" over the net as I am only 13. Teamspeak and a mic would be helpful but at this stage it is not a necessity.
Back to top Go down
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator
=ScaR=Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Xesdra's Application   Xesdra's Application EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:17 pm

Rilord wrote:
oh and i understand if your parents don't want you to download aything and to be talking to "strangers" over the net as I am only 13. Teamspeak and a mic would be helpful but at this stage it is not a necessity.

Agreed here. Not all of the members have mic's either...what I have suggested elsewhere is that you still download Teamspeak and just join the server to be able to listen to us talking. that way you can hear the tactics we are using, and have a better chance of being a more integral part of the team/clan
Back to top Go down
DeathAdder
Administrator
Administrator
DeathAdder

PostSubject: Re: Xesdra's Application   Xesdra's Application EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:22 pm

Yeh i dont mind for the minute if you dont have a mike, but it would be something to work towards. In the future when we get more members, prefrence for scrims will be given to those with mikes, as its easy to discuss gameplay better.
Back to top Go down
https://scarclan.forumotion.net
Xesdra

Xesdra

PostSubject: Re: Xesdra's Application   Xesdra's Application EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:53 pm

Yes I'll see if I can get a mic but it might take a while. Neutral
Back to top Go down
BLACK HAWK

BLACK HAWK

PostSubject: Re: Xesdra's Application   Xesdra's Application EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:56 pm

did xesdra get accepted
Back to top Go down
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator
=ScaR=Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Xesdra's Application   Xesdra's Application EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:03 pm

BLACK HAWK wrote:
did xesdra get accepted

you don't learn do you??!?!?!

Applications don't just get accepted or denied instantly, ur's being an acception...admins/moderators are currently discussing the application and will notify Xesdra when we have made a decision...
Back to top Go down
Xesdra

Xesdra

PostSubject: Re: Xesdra's Application   Xesdra's Application EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:05 pm

I'm feeling nervous <insert nervous emoticon here> x10

Inserted by DeathAdder: silent pale Embarassed Neutral scratch
Back to top Go down
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator
=ScaR=Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Xesdra's Application   Xesdra's Application EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:13 pm

you don't really have to be nervous about anything...just be yourself, and we will let you know whether or not you have been accepted into the clan when we have made a decision.

The only reason that we do it this way, and don't just accept applications straight away, is so that we don't end up being like TF, where the clan just falls apart because of uncommitted people, or unsuitable people being accepted just at random...
Back to top Go down
BLACK HAWK

BLACK HAWK

PostSubject: Re: Xesdra's Application   Xesdra's Application EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:18 pm

yes xesdra do not be nervous but dont expect that u will be in strait away like i did , i learnt it the hard way by being denied Sad
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Dwarf
Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: Xesdra's Application   Xesdra's Application EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:58 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
DeathAdder
Administrator
Administrator
DeathAdder

PostSubject: Re: Xesdra's Application   Xesdra's Application EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:53 pm

Congratulations you have been accepted with a 1 week probation.

Just to let you know make sure you dont muck around on normal gaming servers (its ok on your own fun server)
and make sure you stay active on forums.
Back to top Go down
Xesdra

Xesdra

PostSubject: Re: Xesdra's Application   Xesdra's Application EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:02 pm

Lol how do you know I have a fun server?
Back to top Go down
DeathAdder
Administrator
Administrator
DeathAdder

PostSubject: Re: Xesdra's Application   Xesdra's Application EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:04 pm

I know alot of things
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Dwarf
Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: Xesdra's Application   Xesdra's Application EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:06 pm

His source is me.. tongue . Oh and whilst on probation, just so we know, you have to wear a [P] on the end of your name. We will let you know whether you're are definitely in and you can take off the [P] or you are not quite what we are looking for. Seeya ingame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xesdra's Application   Xesdra's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Xesdra's Application
Page 1 of 1