Speciosus Callide Arguo nostrum Regnum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian based gaming clan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Evire ready to join
Gameplay Tactics EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:31 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» Mouse + Keyboard
Gameplay Tactics EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:04 pm by Siwek06

» Ha Ha I back bitches
Gameplay Tactics EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:55 am by Seanerator

» Falcon is mean
Gameplay Tactics EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:14 pm by Siwek06

» NEWS FLASH
Gameplay Tactics EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:16 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» Farewell
Gameplay Tactics EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:44 am by Sonic-Boom

» Original names
Gameplay Tactics EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:24 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» shuld i get COD4
Gameplay Tactics EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:37 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» =Scar= vs [RaW] ;D
Gameplay Tactics EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:35 pm by Siwek06

Top posters
Eclipse
Gameplay Tactics Vote_lcapGameplay Tactics Voting_barGameplay Tactics Vote_rcap 
=ScaR=Falcon
Perram
Seanerator
Sonic-Boom
Dioxyde
DeathAdder
SlipperyFloor
Xesdra
basejj

Gameplay Tactics

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator
=ScaR=Falcon

Gameplay Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Gameplay Tactics   Gameplay Tactics EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:51 am

Ok, so i figured I could get a little 'help for members' thread where you can post your favourite loadout, and why u use that loadout, and the best tactics.

My Loadout:
Scar with laser sight (decreases bullet spread), silencer(removes the annoying muzzle flash), assault scope (doesn't take up half the screen, and allows a slight zoom).
3x grenades (great for making players move to where you want them to or die)
2x claymores (useful for taking out roaming infantry)
1x c4 pack (handy for that tank that just won't go away.. Razz )

Tactics:

1. Never cloak with a laser on, or when near teammates etc.
2. Always check for claymores when entering buildings.
3. Strafe side to side when shooting and being shot at...the enemy will generally try and keep up, and hopefully miss more.
4. I tend to just run straight into the thick of the fights, get one or two kills and then I die (hence my low kd)...but you can also take a more careful approach, and nail people as they come out of bunkers or buildings, rather than just running into the building.
Back to top Go down
DeathAdder
Administrator
Administrator
DeathAdder

Gameplay Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gameplay Tactics   Gameplay Tactics EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:10 am

My loadout depends on situationa and what map:

Scar w/ laser, silencer, full bullets.
3x Grenades
1x Nano Grenade
4x Claymores
C4 when needed

With the above i dont always have that on me, i just choose wat i want depending on how the games going

Tips:
Place claymores in places where lots of people go, but wouldnt think there would be claymore.
Always have cover near by.
Dont underestimate nano grenades, chuck one in before running in (make sure u stay clear though)

More to follow
Back to top Go down
https://scarclan.forumotion.net
Eclipse
Dwarf
Dwarf

Gameplay Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gameplay Tactics   Gameplay Tactics EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:51 pm

Mine is practically the same as Falcons
Back to top Go down
SlipperyFloor
SlipperyFloor

Gameplay Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gameplay Tactics   Gameplay Tactics EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:58 am

I have stuck with the assault scope, laser & silencer on a scar for ages now.
Although, i do have an Fy71 load-out, with only a laser (175 ppts). Its pretty basic, but its a cheap way to get bits of lead into your foes, early in the game.
I also like the piercing clatter it makes when you fire.

When i can afford it, i like to buy both a scar and a precision rifle (for long range shots - never know when you may need it).
This can be a safer alternative to stalking - which, depending on the skill of the victim, can quickly go nasty.

Radar scanners are extremely useful to both you and your team-mates, especially if you are sniping. Good for telling when somebody is coming through the proto vent, or any other door you want to defend.

Never return to the scene of your death. Keep changing your battle plan, and adapt to the circumstances of the conflict - remember, the motto of Crysis is supposed to be "Adapt, Engage, Dominate"
For example: if the enemy has all the bunkers but one, and the whole (enemy) team are just milking kills from it, don't waste your time trying to spawn in it and take it back - spawn at the base and take a bunker which is less frequented.

Pick your battles - If you feel you won't be able to kill someone, just let them pass by. If they see you and want to fight you, don't run away, give them your best, and hopefully a team-mate will finish them off.

There's some of the stuff i like to do - take it or leave it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeathAdder
Administrator
Administrator
DeathAdder

Gameplay Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gameplay Tactics   Gameplay Tactics EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:01 pm

Good points ninja, another thing i do is while everyones trying to fight near proto, i go off and cap bunkers single handedly by myself, and then the enemy gets fucked up.

Another thing is stay near others, let them go into proto first. Cause if someone kills them, they will be either low on health or out of bullets, thats where u take easy kills
Back to top Go down
https://scarclan.forumotion.net
SlipperyFloor
SlipperyFloor

Gameplay Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gameplay Tactics   Gameplay Tactics EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:04 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
BLACK HAWK

BLACK HAWK

Gameplay Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gameplay Tactics   Gameplay Tactics EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:18 pm

yer on a map which u can have vtols save up for a gaussvtol (1200 prestige) but guns use a scar with a scope no silencer or lazer lazer dont go cloack an the enemys can see if they r coming around the corner also the silencer it reduces damage of the weapon alos a trick i have learnt get 2 clamors and when u come into the proto there is a gap when u come through the tounell thing put it in there because they cant see them
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Dwarf
Dwarf

Gameplay Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gameplay Tactics   Gameplay Tactics EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:30 pm

1. Always use a laser as they increaseaim by so much (contradicts hawk)

2. Always use a silencer so they cant see you on the radar... if you do not do enough damage, get better aim using laser (contradicts hawk)

3. Cloak is bad, and besides, if you want to cloak just switch weapons to a gun which doesn't have a laser equipped...
Back to top Go down
BLACK HAWK

BLACK HAWK

Gameplay Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gameplay Tactics   Gameplay Tactics EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:31 pm

ok that was just my oppinion so yer say what u want
Back to top Go down
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator
=ScaR=Falcon

Gameplay Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gameplay Tactics   Gameplay Tactics EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:50 pm

Rilord wrote:
1. Always use a laser as they increaseaim by so much (contradicts hawk)

This has been tested by myself and several other senior admins and is true. If you read my initial post, the laser reduces bullet spread. This is different to aim, as you can still have shite aim with a laser sight...
Back to top Go down
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator
=ScaR=Falcon

Gameplay Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gameplay Tactics   Gameplay Tactics EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:54 pm

Rilord wrote:

2. Always use a silencer so they cant see you on the radar... if you do not do enough damage, get better aim using laser (contradicts hawk)

This is great advice. Also, the damage reduction from the silencer isn't that much. I can't remember the exact percentage, but search through the ftw site if you want to know specifics. They said something like it takes 5-7 bullets without a silencer to kill, and 6-8 with a silencer...this means the pros far outweigh the cons...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gameplay Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gameplay Tactics   Gameplay Tactics Empty

Back to top Go down

Gameplay Tactics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Speciosus Callide Arguo nostrum Regnum :: Public Discussion :: Public General Talk-
Jump to: