Speciosus Callide Arguo nostrum Regnum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian based gaming clan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Evire ready to join
Thinking of a new computer - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:31 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» Mouse + Keyboard
Thinking of a new computer - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:04 pm by Siwek06

» Ha Ha I back bitches
Thinking of a new computer - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:55 am by Seanerator

» Falcon is mean
Thinking of a new computer - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:14 pm by Siwek06

» NEWS FLASH
Thinking of a new computer - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:16 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» Farewell
Thinking of a new computer - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:44 am by Sonic-Boom

» Original names
Thinking of a new computer - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:24 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» shuld i get COD4
Thinking of a new computer - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:37 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» =Scar= vs [RaW] ;D
Thinking of a new computer - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:35 pm by Siwek06

Top posters
Eclipse
Thinking of a new computer - Page 3 Vote_lcapThinking of a new computer - Page 3 Voting_barThinking of a new computer - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
=ScaR=Falcon
Thinking of a new computer - Page 3 Vote_lcapThinking of a new computer - Page 3 Voting_barThinking of a new computer - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Perram
Seanerator
Sonic-Boom
Dioxyde
DeathAdder
SlipperyFloor
Xesdra
basejj

Thinking of a new computer

Go down 
+4
Sonic-Boom
basejj
=ScaR=Falcon
Perram
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Perram
Perram

Thinking of a new computer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking of a new computer   Thinking of a new computer - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:15 pm

Intresting so go for a CPU with socket 1366 i'll look at the 920 and the 940
Think i'll go for a GTS 250 1GB still

thanks for the tip
Back to top Go down
DaPony

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of a new computer   Thinking of a new computer - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:27 pm

no probs mate. Also for the $150 - $250 mark comes the 5750 and 5770 (5750 faster then 250, 5770 rivals 275)
Back to top Go down
basejj
basejj

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of a new computer   Thinking of a new computer - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:04 pm

sweet this weekend i should be goin out and getting the case and my mum is gonna get the PSU throu her work so i should be able to connect that up and also test to see if the dvd drives will work
Back to top Go down
Perram
Perram

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of a new computer   Thinking of a new computer - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:37 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of a new computer   Thinking of a new computer - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking of a new computer
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Speciosus Callide Arguo nostrum Regnum :: Public Discussion :: Off Topic!-
Jump to: