» Original names
Falcon and Eclipse tearing it up EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:24 pm by =ScaR=Falcon

» shuld i get COD4
Falcon and Eclipse tearing it up EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:37 am by =ScaR=Quantum

» =Scar= vs [RaW] ;D
Falcon and Eclipse tearing it up EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:35 pm by Siwek06

Top posters
Eclipse
Falcon and Eclipse tearing it up Vote_lcapFalcon and Eclipse tearing it up Voting_barFalcon and Eclipse tearing it up Vote_rcap 
=ScaR=Falcon
Falcon and Eclipse tearing it up Vote_lcapFalcon and Eclipse tearing it up Voting_barFalcon and Eclipse tearing it up Vote_rcap 
Perram
Seanerator
Sonic-Boom
Dioxyde
DeathAdder
SlipperyFloor
Xesdra
basejj

Falcon and Eclipse tearing it up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
=ScaR=Falcon
Administrator
Administrator
=ScaR=Falcon

Falcon and Eclipse tearing it up Empty
PostSubject: Falcon and Eclipse tearing it up   Falcon and Eclipse tearing it up EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:39 pm

So here's the story...Eclipse and myself were on TS and decided to work together for the refinery game.

This first image is at just under 3 minutes remaining, where I had to leave for a bit and do something.
Falcon and Eclipse tearing it up Crysis21

So then I come back and eclipse is leading, I catch up and then he gets a 3 kill noob tube shot (ie. he shot a vehicle with 2 ppl in it, and the explosion killed a third) just before the end...so he wins. But yeah, it was good teamwork, always helping each other out, waiting for each other...Here's the final score.
Falcon and Eclipse tearing it up Crysis22

Dwarf
Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: Falcon and Eclipse tearing it up   Falcon and Eclipse tearing it up EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:49 pm

That was an awesome game.

Noob Tube shot? It was skill.
Back to top Go down
Perram
Perram

PostSubject: Re: Falcon and Eclipse tearing it up   Falcon and Eclipse tearing it up EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:27 pm

well done
Back to top Go down
Broken </3

PostSubject: Re: Falcon and Eclipse tearing it up   Falcon and Eclipse tearing it up EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:27 am

lol go UF :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falcon and Eclipse tearing it up   Falcon and Eclipse tearing it up Empty

Back to top Go down

Falcon and Eclipse tearing it up
Page 1 of 1